Medicare Prospect List

Sylvia Crosby

Team,
I am a new agent to the Medicare world. I wondering would there be any recommendation for where to obtain a list of Medicare customers; or individuals turning 65?

Mickeya,
Do you know what the circulation of these leads; the age of the leads? How often are they shared? Can you tell me success rate?

Mickeya,
Do you know what the circulation of these leads; the age of the leads? How often are they shared? Can you tell me success rate?

You're confusing a contact list, lead, and prospect

Contact- Literally just a name, and form of contact (like a mailing list.) It can be tailored to your ideal client, but there's no interest, no engagement.

Lead- A lead has in some way engaged, but there's no qualification. There's a name and way of contact. Furthermore, leads have a minimal level of interest.

Prospect- A prospect is qualified to have interest and ability to get coverage (medical qualify, and can afford it.) They're moving into your sales funny because they're engaged.

Salesdialers and ListShack offer contact lists/Mailing lists.. not leads

Mickeya,

The turning 65 people are called 972 times per day.

The age 66 to 85 people are called only 431 times per day.

The circulation of those lists is high. Lists are not leads. They are just lists of people. You have to call through them for them to become a lead or a prospect.

The turning 65 people are called 972 times per day.

The age 66 to 85 people are called only 431 times per day.

The circulation of those lists is high. Lists are not leads. They are just lists of people. You have to call through them for them to become a lead or a prospect.

You just so much exaggerate!! 66 to 85 are only called 403 times a day!

New agents will fail out working T-65 lists because of the sales cycle could be 7-9 months out. I'm currently calling July 2021 T-65s. That's a long time to get paid. So you need to learn Medigap carrier underwriting and start writing the older folks you can save money on. That's the quickest way to make money if you can persuade them to switch.

You just so much exaggerate!! 66 to 85 are only called 403 times a day!
Do NOT challenge my authority! I have set up independent test labs in all 50 states plus Kentucky and I have determined that on average each adult between the ages of 66 to 85 is called 431.03 times per day. Most calls coming during meal times and...wait a minute...OK...this is embarrasing...I may have had my research paper upside down... looks like they are only called 14 times per day.

Carry on!

Back