Medicare supplement conference in St Louis

Just wondering if anybody from The Forum is going out to the Medicare supplement supplement meeting in St Louis next week.
if so PM me would love to catch up with anybody that's going to be there.

My agency has been attending this conference for 7 Years. Tuesday is a free day for agents, I have attached the Tuesday conference schedule.

Full schedule is located here:
https://medicaresupp.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/2018Program.pdf

I know there is a ton of value at the meeting. Each year I pick up new ideas. 2 Years ago I started selling over the phone after I came back from the meeting, now it represents close to 50% of my new business I put on.

This year and every year there are some good topics Lead vendors will be there FMOs are there, insurance carriers are there. We here from the regulators about changes to Medicare. Its a great place to network and you can certainly pick up new ideas and learn .

I would say it is not worth going if you already know everything about the Medicare Market and are unwilling to invest yourself and view networking as useless endeavor.

Attachments

• 2018-conference-schedule (1).pdf
    291.6 KB · Views: 0
Absolutley, I have received at least 15 emails soliciting me already, I simply delete them. I have also scheduled meetings with folks that I am intersted in chatting with.

After someone attends (or if you have in the past) I would love to know what is discussed--because all I know about Med Supps is:
* They pay some or all of your A and B coinsurance
* They are offered by private insurance companies
* The plans are standardized and the rates vary widely

What would I learn beyond that?

You are probably new to Medicare insurance. I would advise you to look at the agenda there are tons of topics. Agents typically attend the sessions they are most interested in.

Many of the sessions are recorded from last year that you can review, I am sure they charge you a small fee.

You are probably new to Medicare insurance. I would advise you to look at the agenda there are tons of topics. Agents typically attend the sessions they are most interested in.

Many of the sessions are recorded from last year that you can review, I am sure they charge you a small fee.
No have been at it for years. My partner and I have 46 years combined experience. Yes I might like to skim some previous sessions.

Back