Medicare Website

my business is literally named "Florida Medicare Broker".
I didn’t say you can’t do it . But it’s not compliant . Not different than when i take a stack of fe and knock them and write 25 medicare off them . No big deal .

I expect the rookie agents to be the compliance police, not you veterans… what the hell is going on guys? Lol

You know, you can’t talk to your parents or your spouse about med advantage, without getting a scope first! Rules are rules!

I didn’t say you can’t do it . But it’s not compliant . Not different than when i take a stack of fe and knock them and write 25 medicare off them . No big deal .

non compliant would be if you used something like Official Medicare Agency etc.I actually called the medicare marketing compliance department in atlanta once back in 2005 and got their blessing to use the name medicare plan finder.org for my website.had a programmer develop my website with searchable medicare.gov data.this was before ehealth ,selectquote etc were in the medicare biz.before that i was buying health insurance leads leads from a company that eventually became or were bought out from ehealth or one of those big centers.they would sell the the over age 65 leads dirt cheap because major med health agents didn't want them and i remember talking with the account rep asking him why don't you market for medicare leads?i told him this market is about to explode-he had no clue.

Wellcare was new in my market back then and didn't have much of a digital footprint so i could buy the keywords on google ads for " wellcare" or " wellcare medicare" dirt cheap to drive traffic to my website.Also had some luck with "who mana" and " humanity" lol

Last edited:
Back