Medsupp market collapsing all around

We haven’t had a real Recession since 2008-2009. .

WOW :goofy:

I largely don't get into politics anymore, Im certainly not going to get into the reast of what you said

But this?

I never seen people effected by the economy in my Life as much as I do today

Literally everyone is feeling the effects in everything they do from the grocery store to the gas pump

Most are over budget right not groceries are outrageous, even a simple fast food meal for a family is as much as a small restaurant used to be

I did not see this much effect in 2008 or 09 not even close

and not only that it has been ongoing for several years now and does not look like it will turn around any time soon , but should by necessity get worse before it gets better

WOW :goofy:

I largely don't get into politics anymore, Im certainly not going to get into the reast of what you said

But this?

I never seen people effected by the economy in my Life as much as I do today

Literally everyone is feeling the effects in everything they do from the grocery store to the gas pump

Most are over budget right not groceries are outrageous, even a simple fast food meal for a family is as much as a small restaurant used to be

I did not see this much effect in 2008 or 09 not even close

and not only that it has been ongoing for several years now and does not look like it will turn around any time soon , but should by necessity get worse before it gets better
Weres the recession ? The economy booming . Unemployment near all time lows . Stock prices up 22% last 7 months and recently hit all time highs .House prices all time highs . People’s equity in homes at all time highs . The wealth effect is causing people to spend big money as they feel rich. Yes inflation hurting many people but they sure as hell are spending money like water . Airplane passengers at all time highs . Travel industry booming at all time highs . A massive recession is the only thing that will stop inflation

Weres the recession ? The economy booming . Unemployment near all time lows . Stock prices up 22% last 7 months and recently hit all time highs . Yes inflation hurting many people but they sure as hell are spending money like water . Airplane passengers at all time highs . Travel industry booming at all time highs . A massive recession is the only thing that will stop inflation

That is not what I am seeing most are stretching the dollar to put food on the table
I have seen that for several years now
I talk to many people

I also turn o the news and see many TV station want to claim the economy is better then ever and everyone is doing great

Honestly even for myself and my family, just fast food is insane, Went to Freddie's was nearly $50 for a family of 4 without Meals, just burgers and one fries,

I mean if it were years ago and I relied ion FF for lunch, working for a wage when working for a company, I would not imagine paying $15 a day

The math does not lie.. its right there

But you can turn on the news and hear what you want

Back