Members on Ignore not ignored

Hey Val. How about correcting this? If I want to read a child’s posts I’ll find another site.
Yea Val......
are-you-childish-quote.jpg

Hey Val. How about correcting this? If I want to read a child’s posts I’ll find another site.

Rick, this setting does not come pre-built with new software, but I will check it out. There's probably a method of enforcing it.

Although I am sure you will rue the missed chances when one of moderators (probably Scott) announces winners of our semi-annual raffles

:1tongue:

Rick, this setting does not come pre-built with new software, but I will check it out. There's probably a method of enforcing it.

Although I am sure you will rue the missed chances when one of moderators (probably Scott) announces winners of our semi-annual raffles

We do have the award for the member that is the biggest jack ass award coming up......

It's crap like this that a 12 year old can do and apparently with Sam's approval. And this prick is a moderator?

STIBROKERThe Guy that GREENSKY can't not put on ignore.

Back