MetLife Products Rebranded As Brighthouse

Just a wag, but might have something to do with the various lawsuits filed against Snoopy in the last few years. The brand has been tarnished. Enter Met Life Insurance lawsuits if interested.

Who hasn't had lawsuits? I think they are keeping the Group, P&C and all of those offerings and what is working and spinning off the other stuff that is so cumbersome. Every day it's new and I am happy with what I see.

Just a wag, but might have something to do with the various lawsuits filed against Snoopy in the last few years. The brand has been tarnished. Enter Met Life Insurance lawsuits if interested.

Met has been getting sued since the 80s. One that sticks out in my mind was a bunch of nurses. Sold some type of an insurance as an investment, universal or variable life as I recall. Poorly funded and over illustrated so of course it crashed and burned into a huge class action.

I noticed long ago, people have a very short term memory when it comes to brands they are loyal to. Just talked to a woman who had her Farm Bureau auto policy all screwed up on the coverages. But she is going to stay with them, been with them for years. I guess she will take the devil she knows.

Back