MGA Specialized in Trucking

MGA who is specialized in trucking

You may have Progressive already. Go standard before surplus when possible. Direct bill is so much better than agency bill for these types of accounts.

A new market out there that is trying to make a name for itself: Cover Whale. They use tech and policies include dashcams. Pricing I've seen isn't "great," and it's written surplus, but it's an option. I believe you can quote it right online similar to Progressive once you have an appointment. It may be state limited, so you'll have to verify that.

For transportation (and many other lines of business for that matter), the less you have to rely on middle people, the better you can do. Nothing is worse than having prospects that you can't get quotes fast enough on.

You may have Progressive already. Go standard before surplus when possible. Direct bill is so much better than agency bill for these types of accounts.

A new market out there that is trying to make a name for itself: Cover Whale. They use tech and policies include dashcams. Pricing I've seen isn't "great," and it's written surplus, but it's an option. I believe you can quote it right online similar to Progressive once you have an appointment. It may be state limited, so you'll have to verify that.

For transportation (and many other lines of business for that matter), the less you have to rely on middle people, the better you can do. Nothing is worse than having prospects that you can't get quotes fast enough on.

Not familiar with Cover Whale. I will have to look into this for our partners.

That said, couldn't agree more about keeping to as much direct bill and binding authority business as possible.

Its so darn hard to scale a business without lots of binding authority options. Even with great internal processes, its a mess to rely on others on a regular basis. It also provides a poor client experience.

Latest posts

Back