Minnesota AEP

MSGuru

Anyone else working in Minnesota for AEP? How is your experience so far? Are you writing new clients? Are people choosing a MA or Medsupp plan + PDP?

Hi. I am. It's been a slow start for me and several agents I've talked to. Talking to a lot of Cost Plan folks who aren't in a hurry to find a replacement. I've worked about 65 leads with 6 sales. Lower than I would like to be but I believe that closure rate will climb as we near the end of AEP.

I am here with a group of guys. We are selling primarily MA’s with a few Med supps sprinkled in. I am working with Peter Walker and EFES. At this point we have more sales than leads we have produced. Lots of referrals and people with a ton of questions. This is a great opportunity! In 3 weeks we have about 65 apps each between 4 guys so far. Hope you guys do well!

I am here with a group of guys. We are selling primarily MA’s with a few Med supps sprinkled in. I am working with Peter Walker and EFES. At this point we have more sales than leads we have produced. Lots of referrals and people with a ton of questions. This is a great opportunity! In 3 weeks we have about 65 apps each between 4 guys so far. Hope you guys do well!

Dude, that's awesome! Get it!

Thanks, Leadometer- that was my experience so far, until this week. Getting referrals from people I've helped there now and it's picking up with more MA now. It will continue to build now. Tis the season.
Tribetime32, crush it!

I was asking as a of couple years ago a regional carrier pulled out of NJ and some FEX guys had a field day. They dropped a ton of FEX mailers, moved into the area during AEP, wrote FEX to keep the cash flow going and wrote a lot of Aetna MAPD to replace the carrier that left.

Back