Miscellaneous Questions - Call Recording, Enrollment Site

CaptainPlanet

Expert
Do you all use the recording service provided to you by the FMO/Carriers or do you use your own? If you use your own, which service provider do you use?

When creating a website, how do you go about implementing an enrollment page where a prospect can enroll directly from the website?

I appreciate any input on the above.

I use MedicareCenter, mainly because most of my sales are done face-to-face anyway. However, I've considered switching my work number to a VOIP service (like Ring Central) so everything is automatically recorded. I know other agents who seem to like that, I'm just worried the VOIP services won't be as dependable/consistent as my legacy cell phone service

I use MedicareCenter, mainly because most of my sales are done face-to-face anyway. However, I've considered switching my work number to a VOIP service (like Ring Central) so everything is automatically recorded. I know other agents who seem to like that, I'm just worried the VOIP services won't be as dependable/consistent as my legacy cell phone service

Thank you for the input! I know the more affordable option is to use the option provided to us by carriers/FMO, however I'm reluctant on using their phone # as I don't have any ownership of it along with the stored recordings.

Ownership of the phone number and the recordings is a big deal to me too. What would happen if I changed my FMO?

I use OpenPhone, which can automatically record all calls. Ring Central is a well-known option. Other smaller ones to look into include DialPad and 8x8.

Thank you for the input! I know the more affordable option is to use the option provided to us by carriers/FMO, however I'm reluctant on using their phone # as I don't have any ownership of it along with the stored recordings.

Wondering why you are concerned about ownership of call recordings?

Wondering why you are concerned about ownership of call recordings?

@CaptainPlanet probably has his own reasons, but my concern would be that some gummint critter might ask to see/hear my phone records and I would have to say I don't have them . . . the FMO has them.

Some of the records might have HIPAA information which I don't think the FMO has a right to own that information. I could be wrong, but I don't believe a HIPAA release extends to anyone who does not have a need to access PHI.

Back