Miscellaneous Questions - Call Recording, Enrollment Site

@CaptainPlanet probably has his own reasons, but my concern would be that some gummint critter might ask to see/hear my phone records and I would have to say I don't have them . . . the FMO has them.

Some of the records might have HIPAA information which I don't think the FMO has a right to own that information. I could be wrong, but I don't believe a HIPAA release extends to anyone who does not have a need to access PHI.

Hmm...now Im wondering how that would work if you seperate from the FMO that has previous recordings, and if someone eventually asks to see them, if they would be required to give them to you or even if they would keep them. If not, would the agent then get in trouble? Or would it fall back on the FMO. Too many questions!

Hmm...now Im wondering how that would work if you seperate from the FMO that has previous recordings, and if someone eventually asks to see them, if they would be required to give them to you or even if they would keep them. If not, would the agent then get in trouble? Or would it fall back on the FMO. Too many questions!

Don will probably have an answer . . . he seems to know everything.

Of course, providing an answer does not necessarily mean the response is accurate or useful . . .

As for me, I won't speculate beyond what I have already posted.

Wondering why you are concerned about ownership of call recordings?

Somarco hit it right on the head! What happens if one day one decides to end relationship with FMO and CMS then asks to see a certain call, would us agents be locked out due to no longer having an active status with the FMO?

I was joking but I know at least 10 people who do telesales and dont record anything. I know its anecdotal but im guessing youre on the mark.

Wait you mail apps? And people fill them out and submit on their own? What kind of sorcery is this

No I mail the 2 sig pages and they mail back . I’ve done all the selling already and got all the info . These are all referrals or already clients . A lead i must see in person

Back