Misleading Video on Healthcare Reform

The Rabbi

Guru
1000 Post Club
Here's a link to watch.

This whole video is BS. I watched part of it, comparing it to the bill, and everything was taken out of context. The very first item was a limitation on healthcare of $5,000. This know - it - all confused this with the Max out of pocket which is what he was talking about. He lost credibility from the beginning. Our ERs always treat anyone anyways. If an American goes to England, like my niece did, and has an emergency surgery, they pay nothing. As far as the government knowing our finances, they want upper income people to pay more and they already know our finances at the IRS. After that I figured the whole video was BS and a lot of hype. Notice there aren't any comments allowed.
:no:

Last edited by a moderator:
Correct, it was actually made before the bill passed, so they weren't able to read it. Made it interesting on guessing the page numbers :)

Fortunately, the person who wrote it had watched the video and tried to line it up.

Dan

It sounds like most agents are right wingers. So what happened when the GOP had it for 8 yrs with good ole GWBush at the helm with his able bodied side kick Cheney. All the GOP had to offer me to vote for was an OLD man and his airhead quitter from Alaska who walked out of the governor's office half way through her term. They didn't have the nerve to bring up their family values pitch after what Bush & Co did to our country. Now who do they serve up to us. Romney who made a mess as governor and made his money buying companies and laying off people not to forget his attempt at socialized health care. He actually believes that corporations are people. Corportations have run this country into the ground by exporting the middle class jobs. I'm here to tell ya that both parties need to go. The middle class needs to be the priority, not the rich and not the poor. Strengthen the middle class as the majority power and we will have a great country once again. We need a grass roots party for the middle class, Americans For America's Recovery or AFAR. Close the borders, impose a 10% tax on imported goods and a 10% tax on all money shipped out of the country. Drop foreign aid and put the money into our infrastructure and schools. Bring back manufacturing and bring back the standard of living we once enjoyed. The congressmen who are not replaced at election time need to be recalled. What they did to the US & world economy by delaying the raising of the debt ceiling is inexcusable and let's not forget Standard & Poor for making themselves part of the problem. They can leave the US along with the congressmen. What do you Obama haters have to say now??? He's just another lawyer, part of the problem. We need real leadership, a strong businessman who isn't afraid to speak his mind and a cooperative Congress to make his decisions a reality. I swear, those 535 people in Congress are the dumbest group imaginable. The final straw was when they took a summer break without solving the FAA crisis. "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore". Anyone care to join me in taking back our country from the gangs in D.C.???
:1frown:

Last edited:
It sounds like most agents are right wingers. So what happened when the GOP had it for 8 yrs with good ole GWBush at the helm with his able bodied side kick Cheney. All the GOP had to offer me to vote for was an OLD man and his airhead quitter from Alaska who walked out of the governor's office half way through her term. They didn't have the nerve to bring up their family values pitch after what Bush & Co did to our country. Now who do they serve up to us. Romney who made a mess as governor and made his money buying companies and laying off people not to forget his attempt at socialized health care. He actually believes that corporations are people. Corportations have run this country into the ground by exporting the middle class jobs. I'm here to tell ya that both parties need to go. The middle class needs to be the priority, not the rich and not the poor. Strengthen the middle class as the majority power and we will have a great country once again. We need a grass roots party for the middle class, Americans For America's Recovery or AFAR. Close the borders, impose a 10% tax on imported goods and a 10% tax on all money shipped out of the country. Drop foreign aid and put the money into our infrastructure and schools. Bring back manufacturing and bring back the standard of living we once enjoyed. The congressmen who are not replaced at election time need to be recalled. What they did to the US & world economy by delaying the raising of the debt ceiling is inexcusable and let's not forget Standard & Poor for making themselves part of the problem. They can leave the US along with the congressmen. What do you Obama haters have to say now??? He's just another lawyer, part of the problem. We need real leadership, a strong businessman who isn't afraid to speak his mind and a cooperative Congress to make his decisions a reality. I swear, those 535 people in Congress are the dumbest group imaginable. The final straw was when they took a summer break without solving the FAA crisis. "I'm mad as hell and I'm not going to take it anymore". Anyone care to join me in taking back our country from the gangs in D.C.???
:1frown:

Have a question rabbi... since you have stated that you didnt vote for the GOP last prez election.... can I ask you who you voted for ???????????????

Back