Modified or 1st coverage

risingsun

Expert
The insured just purchased a 3 yr modified FEX plan.Looking if possible 1st day coverage.
Female
Age 52
5'1"
220 lbs
Insulin/metformin
Thyroid med
Lipitor
Norco
Pregabalin - neuropathy

RNA and FB will take . Baseball I’m sure you’ve run Fex Toolkit 100’s of times in real scenarios . How accurate has it been when 5-10 drugs with many being dual purpose are entered ?

It’s aa close as two skilled agents who have years of field and prior medical experience can be. Nothing perfect but I put my reputation behind it.

Sounds useful . The biggest problem we all run into are the meds the clients forget about or fail to show us . Had a guy last week say the only medicine he takes is 1 inhaler now and then . 6 inhalers and many other meds showed up . He was declined so I pivoted .

Sounds useful . The biggest problem we all run into are the meds the clients forget about or fail to show us . Had a guy last week say the only medicine he takes is 1 inhaler now and then . 6 inhalers and many other meds showed up . He was declined so I pivoted .

You do your best and move on. I think far too many agents drag the bottom for first day or level coverage when they should just do the best they can and move on. When you are hip deep into companies just so you have a "this" or "that" med or condition covered, you'll loose your hair, your mind, and possibly your sale. IMHO

...and trust me, I know all about the hair loss, and I'm currently working on the brain burn. :laugh:

Back