LIST OF STATES THAT REQUIRE INS LICENSE - RES OR NON TO RECEIVE OVER-RIDES?

myinsurebiz

I am what I am . . .
5000 Post Club
IS THERE A LIST OF STATES THAT REQUIRE INS LICENSE - RES OR NON TO RECEIVE OVER-RIDES ON BUSINESS WRITTEN IN THAT STATE?

So - the only States that require a Non Res Lic in order for an upline to receive an Over-Ride =

FL, GA, MA, VA, MT, NM - correct?
No. Never believe a LH agent when you need the correct answer to something. He left out a bunch. Also some carriers have a longer list than others. Like Gerber and Lafayette require it in California but most other companies don't. California will tell you they don't really know if they require it or not. They won't officially say one way or the other.

But KY, SC, SD, MA, PA, WS, WV, UT, Texas and a few other all do plus the ones that Greg got right.

No. Never believe a LH agent when you need the correct answer to something. He left out a bunch. Also some carriers have a longer list than others. Like Gerber and Lafayette require it in California but most other companies don't. California will tell you they don't really know if they require it or not. They won't officially say one way or the other.

But KY, SC, SD, MA, PA, WS, WV, UT, Texas and a few other all do plus the ones that Greg got right.

SC hasn't required it is a few years now.

At Sr Life you only need the ones I posted up above. And I'm not with LH either.

Back