Monthly Group Expert Series of Webinars

Why does this forum criticize my moderating activities and decisions?

I'll tell you why:. Because you can and I'm not a moderator here.

If I was, the forum rules would be enforced (as previously posted). I simply impose and enforce similar rules in the group.

The decision has been made and is not open for reconsideration.

I'm done with the drama. I guess it's my fault for trying to bring the additional value I'm creating from the group to this forum. So I guess it's my fault for trying to contribute for those who will not or cannot participate in the group.

I bring world class producers to a webinar every month... and we're talking about drama.

Such small minded thinking.

You are using this platform to promote your own. Yet you dont want anyone on this different platform to discuss the professionalism of the platform you are promoting?

When choosing to be part of a professional group, the professionalism of how it is administered is certainly a relevant topic to discuss.

You are using this platform to promote your own. Yet you dont want anyone on this different platform to discuss the professionalism of the platform you are promoting?

When choosing to be part of a professional group, the professionalism of how it is administered is certainly a relevant topic to discuss.

If you want to get really technical... all the links I shared were from my YouTube channel, not the FB group.

If you want to get really technical... all the links I shared were from my YouTube channel, not the FB group.

But the thread is about the FB group and encouraging agents to participate, correct?

What videos you posted or linked to does not change the purpose of the thread, does it?

Why does this forum criticize my moderating activities and decisions?

I'll tell you why:. Because you can and I'm not a moderator here.

If I was, the forum rules would be enforced (as previously posted). I simply impose and enforce similar rules in the group.

The decision has been made and is not open for reconsideration.

I'm done with the drama. I guess it's my fault for trying to bring the additional value I'm creating from the group to this forum. So I guess it's my fault for trying to contribute for those who will not or cannot participate in the group.

I bring world class producers to a webinar every month... and we're talking about drama.

Such small minded thinking.
David, I'm very glad you're not a mod on this forum. If you were, I'd leave. I don't like dictators. :)

David, I'm very glad you're not a mod on this forum. If you were, I'd leave. I don't like dictators. :)

You don't create drama. Not in all the years I've read your posts.

You help with comic relief. ;)

The group really doesn't have much drama. If it did, I wouldn't have the relationships I've built in that group.

But if you really want to believe that I'm THIS guy...

3s482a.png

But the thread is about the FB group and encouraging agents to participate, correct?

What videos you posted or linked to does not change the purpose of the thread, does it?

When I started this thread quite some time ago, yes, it was about extending the invitation to join the group and what I was doing to elevate it above what other groups do.

Most recently, it was just about posting the YouTube videos of the group expert webinars I had conducted. Just today was nearly 2 hours with Bhupinder Anand from London. Very good session!

My motives were simple: just to let the forum know what we're doing and if you wanted to join, by all means. I would've KILLED to learn from these industry greats years ago. And they participate in the group and do focus sessions with us! And answer OUR questions! I think it's amazing what's going on!

And there's far more behind the scenes going on where I'm meeting and being introduced to some really top 'insider' people in our industry. I'm not at liberty to say whom, but when I met Sanjay, I met quite a few other influential people as well.

313130726_10224962696047919_3012687202036205679_n.jpg

Then the thread got derailed with the drama.

You just don’t like the fact that you’ve been called out on some completely unethical actions of yours.

I think we should set a time to have a phone conversation clear the air and move forward from this like adults.

When I started this thread quite some time ago, yes, it was about extending the invitation to join the group and what I was doing to elevate it above what other groups do.

My motives were simple: just to let the forum know what we're doing and if you wanted to join, by all means.

You "extended an invitation" and wanted to "just let the forum know what were doing"

Yet you dont want the forum to discuss our personal experience with the administration of the group you are extending the invitation to?

If discussion about the management of your fb group makes you feel attacked... then maybe you need to do some personal reflection about why.

Last edited:
Back