Monthly Group Expert Series of Webinars

Wasn’t any. It was reaching out to others to try and get this guy to pay up. Talking facts isn’t shit talking.

I did notice how DHK failed to post the "shit talking" you allegedly took part in toward the mod.

The post said to his industry contacts. It wasn't in the group.

michael-and-chris-png.8244

From that point on... it would be "he said, she said", etc.

It's not my job to sort out this drama. It's a civil matter and he can figure out how to get it settled on his own.

As a business professional, I would not expect an industry group to have a moderator who refused to settle insurance debts. That is the exact opposite of a professional agent.

As a member of a professional group, I certainly would not expect to be banned just because I reached out PRIVATELY to someone who owed me a business debt.

And if that did happen, it is certainly an extremely unprofessional situation to allow happen. Especially when it impacts a persons livelihood and professional reputation.

Ruining someone's reputation an access to marketing is an extremely unethical thing to do just to protect the reputation of a buddy who owes insurance debt.

michael-and-chris-png.8244

From that point on... it would be "he said, she said", etc.

It's not my job to sort out this drama. It's a civil matter and he can figure out how to get it settled on his own.

No, if he was "sh*t talking" publicly then there would be a written record to review.

Even privately, you could ask for a screenshot to determine that for yourself. One says it was politely asking, other calls it sh*t talking..... someone interested in an ethical outcome would review the actual evidence.

Based on that post, it sounds like you banned someone based on zero facts, just blind trust of your buddy.

So he was trying to collect a business debt, outside of the fb group, and you banned him because your mod who owed the debt didnt like that??

Thats even worse..... completely unethical....

Which lead to me losing access to the group of over 10k members. When, my best recruiting tool and marketing tool is facebook.

Why does this forum criticize my moderating activities and decisions?

I'll tell you why:. Because you can and I'm not a moderator here.

If I was, the forum rules would be enforced (as previously posted). I simply impose and enforce similar rules in the group.

The decision has been made and is not open for reconsideration.

I'm done with the drama. I guess it's my fault for trying to bring the additional value I'm creating from the group to this forum. So I guess it's my fault for trying to contribute for those who will not or cannot participate in the group.

I bring world class producers to a webinar every month... and we're talking about drama.

Such small minded thinking.

Back