Mortgage Protection

Maybe.

If they think you screwed them on the MP, they might decide you screwed them on the health as well and drop it. Go buy something cheaper like Mega or a Right Start plan . . .

thus why you do not screw them on the life insurance.....

I really can't see no big slow down in the housing market here, most other places home sales are popping at a good pace. Unfortunely places like California and Mass. the prices have climb so high and the high density population is causing the numbers of housing starts to slow down Nationwide. Yet it isn't a Nation wide slow down, just more media dripple on how bad our economy is with no unemployment and steady increase of wages and GDP for the most part.

I find that the MP market is not a bad market if use correctly such as Bluemarlin has suggested here:
I have worked with a mortgage protection agency the past 2 years and after you learn the system, it is great business. I call the lead and explain what most MP insurance really is, then I offer level term from the most competive. We have competitive commissions and no hype, they just want your business.

bluemarlin08 What's your system?

I've been looking to get into the MP market to add some comm. to fill in gaps. What is your system? Anything special?

Can anyone here give me some insight on Mortgage Protection and a reputable company to go with. I have been talking to some people from NAA and they make it sound so easy. It seems almost to good to be true. Thanks
mortgage protection is simply a marketing way to avoid definition"life insurance". Approach is being used is to provide you with amount of coverage which is equal to your loan amount. When you express any interest, they simply offer you more coverage. Yes, it is about buying life insurance. There is nothing to hide here. Just buy Life Insurance if you care about people that depend on you financially California Business Insurance | CA Health - Life | Insurance Quotes by ABS Insurance, Inc.

mortgage protection is simply a marketing way to avoid definition"life insurance". Approach is being used is to provide you with amount of coverage which is equal to your loan amount. When you express any interest, they simply offer you more coverage. Yes, it is about buying life insurance. There is nothing to hide here. Just buy Life Insurance if you care about people that depend on you financially California Business Insurance | CA Health - Life | Insurance Quotes by ABS Insurance, Inc.

yep. Go into the life insurance business, not the mortgage protection business. { I have had folks in the MP game tell me to never, ever mention life insurance to clients. Because it scares them. This is wrong, and deceptive. }

I will not hammer somebody for doing a legit business, but being deceptive is just not right. I like to sell burial life insurance and little accident plans. I do not mind if somebody likes to sell term life to protect a mortgage. If they lie and screw people, that's just wrong.

Well, if the whole life policy will grow in cash value, why would I want to limit my options to spending on mortgage insurance?

When I was with NAA I was seeing people who mostly didn't have any insurance and hadn't seen a doctor for years. A non-med with ROP made sense to me and them.

If they have current medicals, then use regular term, of course.

Your upline will not be happy about you selling underwritten products. Too much risk at losing the commish.
:cool:
Unless you want to recruit, avoid NAA.

so the morgage protection plan they bought was drop long ago.....bet they still pay the heath insurance prem....

Not if they added ROP did they drop it.

If a married person dies w/o life ins, the family will be homeless.

If that same person gets sick w/o health ins, he goes bankrupt.

I remember that life ins is the foundation for financial planning.

Health ins costs a lot more than life.
:cool:

Can anyone here give me some insight on Mortgage Protection and a reputable company to go with. I have been talking to some people from NAA and they make it sound so easy. It seems almost to good to be true. Thanks

There are many agents that do very well in this market.
Agents that work this market primarly sell policies that do not require an exam.

If you are required to purchase leads or mailers, make sure you have a good contract.

Back