Most liberal UW for 20 year term, previous decline

Meghan28

Super Genius
Boston,MA
I have a somewhat healthy 57 year old who is looking for a 20-30 year term policy. Problem is she has been turned down twice already. They say it is due to a medicine she was prescribed once a few years ago. However the insured does not have any idea what medicine and doesn't think she was given anything else.
The insured wants non-medical, no paramed, etc. So, who would you guys recommend as the most liberal in underwriting to get this approved? TIA

Everyon
I have a somewhat healthy 57 year old who is looking for a 20-30 year term policy. Problem is she has been turned down twice already. They say it is due to a medicine she was prescribed once a few years ago. However the insured does not have any idea what medicine and doesn't think she was given anything else.
The insured wants non-medical, no paramed, etc. So, who would you guys recommend as the most liberal in underwriting to get this approved? TIA
I can't think of any who aren't going to run a script check.

BUT, she can actually request her history from Milliman IntelliScript (For Consumers | Milliman IntelliScript) so that you can figure out what drug might be the issue.

Believe it or not, there can be mistakes in it. I just had a case last month that was rated due to medications and two of them were wrong. Once we got it corrected (through her doctor), it was issued preferred.

Good luck.

Last edited:

If worse comes to worse, we have a 5 year renewable term product that is GI. Call us if you need it.

Back