Wanting to add a term company

I'll try one. I just got a referral from one of my companies.

Male age 75
Std Non T

Has a imploding UL.
$100,000 with about $25,000 in SV.
Paying just over $1,200Q
Per annual report it is going to force lapse in 13 years based on current.

Wants - $100,000 to at least age 100

Just for S&G, what do you suggest. Hypothetically of course.

Also: HasTa TA term plan that he is unsure of the details and can not find the policy. We will do a three way call Friday. But currently just want options on the above.
Pac Life GUL.

With the 1035, 100k face would be 845/q, guaranteed to age 100 (7200 target too :biggrin: )

951/q to age 121.

I had a client who wanted to do that and we just made a first-year payment that was large enough to get the premiums to the same amount he was paying previously and then he spent the rest lol.
That is going to be my fall back if he won't do the whole 1035.
I haven't run the numbers yet, but at 75 and only $25,000 not sure if there is a significant short pay option.

But I think your idea is a win win. I'll dial it down to $1,100Q. He gets the longevity he wants, some play money, and a lower payment.

That Tahoe dude is a Ray of sunshine 😊

I'll try one. I just got a referral from one of my companies.

Male age 75
Std Non T

Has a imploding UL.
$100,000 with about $25,000 in SV.
Paying just over $1,200Q
Per annual report it is going to force lapse in 13 years based on current.

Wants - $100,000 to at least age 100

Just for S&G, what do you suggest. Hypothetically of course.

Also: HasTa TA term plan that he is unsure of the details and can not find the policy. We will do a three way call Friday. But currently just want options on the above.
Have you looked at a single pay no lapse GUL or or IUL for pure protection? Current CV might get him close to $50k guaranteed face. Could then use the premiums he wants to pay for another layer of new WL/FE or no lapse GUL, etc.

Back