Wanting to add a term company

Steve Lybrand

For Pennsylvania:
I mainly specialize in a niche of the senior market and write fe. I want to add a term company mainly for the children / grandchildren of my clients.

Looking for E-app
Fair or liberal underwriting
SI/Non-med
Reasonable rates, but don't have to be the lowest.

I was appointed with Am-Am, RNA and Foresters in the past.

Any suggestions?

Last edited:
For Pennsylvania:
I mainly specialize in a niche of the senior market and write fe. I want to add a term company mainly for the children / grandchildren of my clients.

Looking for E-app
SI/Non-med

Any suggestions?
Banner Life.

45-65
Up to 250,000

For pricing I suggest going to term4sale .com and enter several hypothetical cases. At both Preferred and Standard.

I would also have a SITerm and a ROP term with reduced paid up option. For younger FE types.

I fully expect to write my clients family and friends. So I can easily write preferred term on a FE client's referrals or FE on a preferred term's referrals.

For Pennsylvania:

Looking for E-app
SI/Non-med

Any suggestions?
Am am, RNA and Foresters all have term. Why don’t you just write what you have already?

For Pennsylvania:

Looking for E-app
SI/Non-med

Any suggestions?
AMAM, ASSURITY, AMERITAS, FORESTERS AND MoO

For pricing I suggest going to term4sale .com and enter several hypothetical cases. At both Preferred and Standard.

I would also have a SITerm and a ROP term with reduced paid up option. For younger FE types.

I fully expect to write my clients family and friends. So I can easily write preferred term on a FE client's referrals or FE on a preferred term's referrals.
What about United Home Life?

Back