Movies and Music for the Troops

I have been putting together care packages for one of my sons. It occurred to me that many of us have DVDs and Music CDs laying around that we no longer use. If anyone wants to donate to the cause I will forward them.

There are several thousand male and female Sailors and Marines from every walk of life, probably 18 to 40 that could sure use some diversion on their down time. I will let my boy know that they are to be passed out and shared.

Oh, not above R rating on the movies please. The military has changed.

Thank you,

Lee

Sorry, late to the party, I missed this post.

PM the address and I'll send some too. I have a HUGE box of DVDs sitting in the garage that I'd love to donate. Good titles too.

No problem and glad to be provide if only the smallest diversion from the great work these fine men and women are doing. Enjoy your weekend.

Package went out this AM- some of my favorite bands, some comedy and some patriotic music!

Thanks for doing this!

----------

Package mailed yesterday.

Just wanted to let you guys know that your music and DVDs are in the middle east.

If I can figure out how to capture a Instagram pic I will post a pic of an Arabian sun rise from an American War Ship.

Thanks again for your support.

If I can ever be of help just let me know.

Lee

Back