Mutual of Omaha Finally....

Thats good! Now I just need an app to send in....:yes:

Maybe I could switch somebody from an MA to a med supp before dark...

Cold calling may not be the most effective for you now. Have you considered trying internet lead for people who are very interested right now to make changes. You can get them for $7 a piece. I sell 1 out of 3 normally.

Cold calling may not be the most effective for you now. Have you considered trying internet lead for people who are very interested right now to make changes. You can get them for $7 a piece. I sell 1 out of 3 normally.

Lol I smell a troll.

Cold calling is cool! But it was pretty COLD the last couple days.

Its having to be a salesman........ "at its best"!
It'll grow hair on your chest, or send you back to that old job in a heart beat. Not for the fainthearted!!!!

Thanks,

thats because its a picture of LOVE.

Love:D That's a little boy. A stinky, mean, story telling, frog stomping little boy. That critter won't know "love" until he's about 13 in jr. high. He obviously praying for forgiveness that his dad doesn't beat the daylights out of him for setting his sister's cat's tail on fire.

"Originally posted by G. Gordon...Love:D That's a little boy. A stinky, mean, story telling, frog stomping little boy. That critter won't know "love" until he's about 13 in jr. high. He obviously praying for forgiveness that his dad doesn't beat the daylights out of him for setting his sister's cat's tail on fire. "

Thats a very interesting view of the little boy saying his prayers,,,,,,......and speaks volumes!

I thought I was on ignore?:SLEEP:

------------------------------------

Back