Mutual Of Omaha weirdness ...

Best things in life are free. The big lie told by the man to the masses to press the poor!
That's a matter of context ..? It doesn't cost much to be healthy ... in many ways it's what you don't do ..? A friend of mine pasted away 3 weeks ago from pancreatic cancer ... all the money in the world ... to him, outside of protecting his kin, wouldn't mean so much ..? It's about not taking the simple things for granted?

That's a matter of context ..? It doesn't cost much to be healthy ... in many ways it's what you don't do ..? A friend of mine pasted away 3 weeks ago from pancreatic cancer ... all the money in the world ... to him, outside of protecting his kin, wouldn't mean so much ..? It's about not taking the simple things for granted?
Even if you live a healthy lifestyle you will, most likely, at one time or another need medical care. That not only costs money, it costs a lot of money. How much are you going to spend on healthy foods? My greatest pleasure has been my children.. they certainly haven't been cheap over the years. I could go on and on but won't. A better saying would be, "nothing in life is free or fair."

Back