Mutual Of Omaha

Frank how long have you been married? I have been told that there are two words that make for a happy marriage: "Yes! Dear! Is that true? :D:D

Been married two weeks and like it fine. :D

Actually we have been married for eight years. And "yes dear" are the two most important words in my vocabulary.

Jacqueline is a real sweetheart and my "good buddy". She enjoys target shooting and even goes fishing and hunting with me. This is deer season and she got a very nice eight point buck opening day.

When Jacqueline is happy everybody is happy, when Jacqueline isn't happy -- well you probably know the answer to that one. :D

.....She enjoys target shooting and even goes fishing and hunting with me. This is deer season and she got a very nice eight point buck opening day. When Jacqueline is happy everybody is happy, when Jacqueline isn't happy -- well you probably know the answer to that one. :D

Any woman who likes to hunt, fish or shoot is o.k. in my book. My wife likes to shoot and fish (as long as it is artifical bait or I bait the hook) but she doesn't hunt although she has been with me when I was hunting. Frank, did you get a look at the rifle I bought? See the NRA thread.

Any woman who likes to hunt, fish or shoot is o.k. in my book. My wife likes to shoot and fish (as long as it is artifical bait or I bait the hook) but she doesn't hunt although she has been with me when I was hunting. Frank, did you get a look at the rifle I bought? See the NRA thread.

No I didn't but I will look now.

Oh, I have Jacqueline "harvesting" her buck on video. She only uses artificial baits also. I guess it is a girl thing.

No I didn't but I will look now.

Oh, I have Jacqueline "harvesting" her buck on video. She only uses artificial baits also. I guess it is a girl thing.

Cool! My son took an 8 pointer on his farm this afternoon. You know what they say "a family that hunts together stays together". Well that wasn't the quote but it sounded good. :laugh:

In order to go direct, this is what you must do... Call up the insurance company and tell them I am a licensed agent in (whatever state) and say I would like to sell and market your insurance products.. They will either tell you if you can go direct or if you must go through a GA.

In order to go direct, this is what you must do... Call up the insurance company and tell them I am a licensed agent in (whatever state) and say I would like to sell and market your insurance products.. They will either tell you if you can go direct or if you must go through a GA.

Thank you for the advise.

Hello all, this is my first posting and I am very glad to have found this forum, its already helped a lot! Recently I interviewed with both Farmers Insurance and Mutual of Omaha, from what I have already read on the forum, Mutual of Omaha is preferred by the majority. I understand that one is home, auto, and life while the other (mutual of Omaha) is more focused on the life and health aspect. Could you give me anything you know about the two companies and also tell me why selling either home/auto or selling life/ health is better. Thanks so much!
What is th percentage med sup commission for mutual?

What is th percentage med sup commission for mutual?

In Missouri if I replace a Med Supp policy from any carrier and put the prospect with MOO my commission is, hold on to your hat, a wopping 12.5%. Missouri is a guaranteed issue state.

However, if I write someone who has never had a Med Supp I get 23%.

I also get 23% from National States Insurance Company whether or not they currently have a Med Supp. Street level commission is 20% but I have become acquainted with an agent that has been with them for a long time and I licensed through him to get 23%.

If their rates are good in the area you work and you or anyone else would like to license with them give me a call and I will put you in touch with him. He is just an agent like we are only with one hell of a deal that he is willing to share.

Back