Looking for an IMO that offers Term, UL, Disability

onstar

I was a P&C, L&H licensed agent in California from 2011 to 2015. I let my license lapse while I pursed a career in nursing. I'm a registered nurse now, but I wanted to get back into selling Life & Health on a part time basis. So I did the pre-licensing courses, took my exam, and got licensed again in California.

I'm looking for an IMO that can offer term life, UL, and disability. I only want to use top disability companies that offer true own occupation disability policies such as Guardian, Mass Mutual, Principal, Standard. I want some product training. I don't need any leads.

Any help is appreciated. Anyone looking to recruit?

I was a P&C, L&H licensed agent in California from 2011 to 2015. I let my license lapse while I pursed a career in nursing. I'm a registered nurse now, but I wanted to get back into selling Life & Health on a part time basis. So I did the pre-licensing courses, took my exam, and got licensed again in California.

I'm looking for an IMO that can offer term life, UL, and disability. I only want to use top disability companies that offer true own occupation disability policies such as Guardian, Mass Mutual, Principal, Standard. I want some product training. I don't need any leads.

Any help is appreciated. Anyone looking to recruit?
Levinson and Assocates.. Offers some nice perks to brokers

Levinson & Associates (carylevinson.com)

Back