MVP Academy/Dressander and Assoc.

RBK19

Anyone heard of this organization and their training. Good or bad? Their website is MVPFallClassic with a .com at end. Website does not say how much they charge to go for the training. Saw their ad in SeniorAdvisor magazine.

Thanks
RBK

Anyone heard of this organization and their training. Good or bad? Their website is MVPFallClassic with a .com at end. Website does not say how much they charge to go for the training. Saw their ad in SeniorAdvisor magazine.

Thanks
RBK

I know the principals well, and are good people. I do not think there training is anything exceptional, but they do provide it, as do most marketing companies.

Make sure you get an up-front release in writing from Cam, and don't settle for street level commissions. I hope this helps.........

I know the principals well, and are good people. I do not think there training is anything exceptional, but they do provide it, as do most marketing companies.

Make sure you get an up-front release in writing from Cam, and don't settle for street level commissions. I hope this helps.........

Now why couldn't you have been this helpful in my R Group? thread. Haha

Glad to hear they are good people. Still looking for anyone who attended one of their seminars. And your opinion on it.

Thanks

Latest posts

Back