My appointments are being held by GoHealth and I was a noncaptive Medicare agent

Help release of my appointments from GoHealth

• Appointments

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Appointments

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Tracy L Tapscott

My appointments are being held by GoHealth and I was a noncaptive agent! This company is horrible! Can anyone help me. I am a licensed Medicare agent and need my release from GoHealth. This company is very dishonest and out for only one thing!!! Money. Not the customers!!

My appointments are being held by GoHealth and I was a noncaptive agent! This company is horrible! Can anyone help me. I am a licensed Medicare agent and need my release from GoHealth. This company is very dishonest and out for only one thing!!! Money. Not the customers!!
Get appointed with carriers you weren't appointed to through GoHealth.

Also send a letter to each carrier you're appointed to with GoHealth and terminate your contracts, wait 6 month, then recontract.

. I have a surgery that needs to be taken care of and I have another Medicare job but I cannot start until I have my Release Letter from GoHealth. I need health insurance and cannot afford gohealths cobra insurance. I was a noncaptive agent with GoHealth TogetherHealth. I was told to docusign documents in training and we were told to just sign and move forward. I had no clue what the documents that were about 50 pages were about. We did not have time to read the documents just told to scan to the next signature line and docusign. I need this for my health to get my surgery.

. I have a surgery that needs to be taken care of and I have another Medicare job but I cannot start until I have my Release Letter from GoHealth. I need health insurance and cannot afford gohealths cobra insurance. I was a noncaptive agent with GoHealth TogetherHealth. I was told to docusign documents in training and we were told to just sign and move forward. I had no clue what the documents that were about 50 pages were about. We did not have time to read the documents just told to scan to the next signature line and docusign. I need this for my health to get my surgery.
Tracy tapscott

This should've been your 1st red flag.

If you weren't captive, why do you need a release? Sounds like you're going to work for another call center that offers the same carriers.

Back