My Approved Assurity Mailer

I"m talking to some printing companies right now. The last company just quoted me $500 per 1,000. They said there are a lot of colors in it.

$500 per 1000 to do the mailing.

I bet if I shop it around more, I can find a cheaper deal.

This has a reply card on it and I know will cost more then the other mailers. I'm just hoping it can get about a 1% response.

I guess the important thing will be what list or who I mail it to.

I'm going to take some names from www.gaassessors.com of some new homeowners and try that also.

A great printing company is GotPrint. Lowest rates online and will do postcard mailing at reduced rates and print your mailing list on card if you print with them.

I can get up to 25,000 targeted names/address/phone numbers for under $50. Just give me a call and I can show you how you can do this too.

I'm willing to share my Approved Mailer with any other forum member.

Just email [email protected] with your

Name, Phone Number and Address that you want on the mailer.

After I send it to you, just send it to following email address to get an approval code. [email protected]

Mark,

You contribute value to the forum.

That is a good mail piece. It's a great piece targeting those who have just purchased a non-med term from say United of Omaha, Americo, American Amicable, etc... that only offer table 4 rates, even to very healthy clients

Assurity is a great company as you know. Those on the forum would do well contracting through you for Assurity. Their three levels of non-med term underwriting and pricing will get some business for you and your agents.

One slice of the market you may want to consider is female head of households, ages 25 to 50, incomes $20K - $50K.

Assurity's Simplified Critical Illness product would do well in that audience also.

Great piece and thanks for adding value to the forum.

Mark,

You contribute value to the forum.

That is a good mail piece. It's a great piece targeting those who have just purchased a non-med term from say United of Omaha, Americo, American Amicable, etc... that only offer table 4 rates, even to very healthy clients

Assurity is a great company as you know. Those on the forum would do well contracting through you for Assurity. Their three levels of non-med term underwriting and pricing will get some business for you and your agents.

One slice of the market you may want to consider is female head of households, ages 25 to 50, incomes $20K - $50K.

Assurity's Simplified Critical Illness product would do well in that audience also.

Great piece and thanks for adding value to the forum.

I have a list of women that went to a coupon seminar, that I will be using it to mail to. Also to some people that just got married or bought a new home.

united of omaha will take pot smokers at standard non-tobacco.

So will Foresters and some other companies.

A great printing company is GotPrint. Lowest rates online and will do postcard mailing at reduced rates and print your mailing list on card if you print with them.

I can get up to 25,000 targeted names/address/phone numbers for under $50. Just give me a call and I can show you how you can do this too.

I like this price. I want to do mailer once everything is in placed

Back