My first few weeks as a Health Agent in FL

Well I started with MetLife, Took the series6, passed that on January 17th. I'm happy with their reputation and variety of products. I'm still in the beginning phases of working with them, but so far so good *no one has showed me their junk* haha

so far so good *no one has showed me their junk* haha

It is early... give it time... I'm sure there are some who will oblige you with their *junk*... (appropriate term)

Your story is funny... I hadn't read your beginning until this update... hopefully your new beginning with Met will produce other *junk*, like $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

Wishing you all the best on the new gig.... no junk. :biggrin:

Thanks! So far its been a Billion times different then my first crack at it! I am taking baby steps so as not to get frustrated, seems to be working for me. :1biggrin:

Thanks! So far its been a Billion times different then my first crack at it! I am taking baby steps so as not to get frustrated, seems to be working for me. :1biggrin:

Maybe that guy will flash you a moon and you will get another crack at it, as it were.

Maybe that guy will flash you a moon and you will get another crack at it, as it were.

*chuckles* I don't believe the moon was what he had in mind for me. If the Insurance business doesn't work out for me< At least I know he'll probably be there waiting to show me another type of lifestyle. :1confused:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
OR I should say his moon. It wasn't part of the whole *junk* :idea:Maybe if I had stayed another 2 days............ Who knows.......

Last edited by a moderator:
*chuckles* I don't believe the moon was what he had in mind for me. If the Insurance business doesn't work out for me< At least I know he'll probably be there waiting to show me another type of lifestyle. :1confused:

Could go the other way too. You could find out along the way that that fellow is actually a terrority manager for one of the mortgage protection companies and he was just sharing some of the marketing skills that he teaches all new recruits. I have seen them do worse.

:cool:

I do believe I may have interviewed with that man! He also sells those 10 year (I'm gonna screw ya) Annuities to people over 65 doesn't he?

Funny story! There are a-lot of organizations out there that are not what they appear to be. My advice to those just getting into the industry is always ask around and find a reputable FMO/MGA if you are going independent or if you are looking for more support a career shop. This is a great place for information, you can always get good feedback from those who have been there before.

Could go the other way too. You could find out along the way that that fellow is actually a terrority manager for one of the mortgage protection companies and he was just sharing some of the marketing skills that he teaches all new recruits. I have seen them do worse.

That's what I call a hard sell ...

Back