My Mistake on ASAP Quotes

dmiller90

Guru
100+ Post Club
Illinois
I would like to first apologize to anyone that is using ASAP quotes, I stated in a earlier forum that ASAP Quotes was using Prospect Zone for their Leads or Having Prospect Zone advertise. I was totally wrong on this, and have spoken to Carla and have apologized for causing a mess with this wrong information. I guess the part that bothers me most is, I stated Bad facts, and hurt someone that is my friend, and hopefully she will read this and accept my Sincere Apology. I also would like to apologize to any of the members that are currently using ASAP Quotes and made you think from my information that the Leads were from Prospect Zone. ASAP Quotes are generating their very own Leads with no outside help, and is offering them as exclusive to John's association. So I just wanted to make it right and apologize to anyone that I may have affected with my wrong information.

Last edited:
No problem dmiller. From what I heard about ASAP, they are a "mom and pop" shop. They take care of their clients (I am one of them) with speedy returns and I am getting a high contact rate. I just got going with them, but I am getting a good feeling as to the quality of the leads.

I have been using ASAP for a while and it has been working very well for me. My office is closing around 60% of our exclusive $20 leads and I definitely think it is a good investment.

The customer service is excellent as well and they are very quick to offer credits and fix any problems that come up. Easily my favorite lead site.

No problem dmiller. From what I heard about ASAP, they are a "mom and pop" shop. They take care of their clients (I am one of them) with speedy returns and I am getting a high contact rate. I just got going with them, but I am getting a good feeling as to the quality of the leads.

O.K. I'll bite.
How much are you paying for the new ones.
Please detail filters?

Unless something has changed, ASAP sucks. And they suck more than others because they will lie to a direct question.

I used them until they changed their operations in January. Now I wouldn't buy their leads at any price.

However, since we now someone making their FIRST post saying they close 60%, I'm sure my feelings as well as every other agent I know are wrong.

Rick

Back