Nationwide Insurance=Lehman Brothers

Do you know how stupid your response sounds?

And if it is so stupid can you point out exactly where I am wrong? I'm not claiming to be100% for sure about what is happening - this is all speculation. This is just what I see from my interaction with them. If I am saying something stupid please be specific.

And if it is so stupid can you point out exactly where I am wrong? I'm not claiming to be100% for sure about what is happening - this is all speculation. This is just what I see from my interaction with them. If I am saying something stupid please be specific.
Be happy to point it out to you. My reply to your post discussed how your comments and conclusions appear to be opinions and lacking in facts.

Your reply was "Because I know human behavior. Its one thing to adjust underwriting. It is a whole different thing when people are panicking. I hear it in their voice. Everyone there sounds terrified. This is not the sound of people adjusting numbers. This is the sound of people in fear driven psychosis."

So instead of providing facts to support your argument you state "because I know human behavior".

No you are right. I do not have hard facts and I apologize for not making that clear. These are my observation about the way someone is acting. Non-verbal communication is 93% of communication. If you pull up to a car wreck and you see someone yelling and screaming you can make certain assumptions about the seriousness of the situation. My points are strictly off observation.

I am considering paying the $145.00 to read the report. You can get a ANGRY KITTY A++,A+,A,A-,B,C,D,F,F- report. ANGRY KITTY rated the insurance companies of the founding fathers.

cat-reading.gif

Back