Need a Good AARP Med Supp Contract!

Medicare Training 101. The best association ever in the history of insurance!

Wow what an FMO...on the about us webpage it says "the owner" no name mentioned anywhere on any page of the website.... You would think "the owner" would be proud to be associated with his own company.

And yet you felt compelled to repeat the spammer's phone number and add their website.

Nicely done.

Rick

Well - the website has been changed a few times and it looks like Gerald Johnson's name got left out - he is the owner. No evil intent. Thanks to the Spam-a-lots who are so quick to judge

Well - the website has been changed a few times and it looks like Gerald Johnson's name got left out - he is the owner. No evil intent. Thanks to the Spam-a-lots who are so quick to judge

If you don't understand why it was considered as spam, then go back and read the forum rules, then you'll understand.

Ok, I did miss the part of forum rules where you should not do what I did - so sorry to all. Still very new at this game and learning a lot of good info on here. Thanks for the reference to the rules, will do my best to abide by them going forward

Back