Need Agent Help for MAPD in TN

Team Manning

I'm an agent in OH, but have a family member that is U65, currently has Medicare A/B, but is losing spouse's group plan. He lives in Nashville (Davidson county). He is in need of MAPD within the next few months. I know I can research to see about what carrier has the best copay, premium, etc, but I know every market has different nuances that make them better/worse for various things. I'll be glad to provide doc, medication, etc , and give you a sale. Please PM if interested in assisting . Thank you!

I'm an agent in OH, but have a family member that is U65, currently has Medicare A/B, but is losing spouse's group plan. He lives in Nashville (Davidson county). He is in need of MAPD within the next few months. I know I can research to see about what carrier has the best copay, premium, etc, but I know every market has different nuances that make them better/worse for various things. I'll be glad to provide doc, medication, etc , and give you a sale. Please PM if interested in assisting . Thank you!

Do you compete with Team Alvarez?:err:

Back