Need an accountability partner

caligirl

Expert
Hey,
I just started back doing final expense telesales, also do Medicare. Is there any newer agents that could benefit from having an accountability partner, helping each other stay accountable to our goals, habits, etc. To make sure we stay focused on achieving our goals?

I am struggling to find someone. ...my kids have moved out and even if I had a spouse anymore that wouldn't work for me.
Thanks ....and I would prefer no smart ass comments please!

Not applying for the job, but just ran across your post and wanted to say "Good for you!"

What you are asking is exactly what is needed. Don't know how you phone dogs do it?:err: My butt would be sore and my ADD would keep me from getting anything accomplished.:yes: I'm a f2f guy who likes to see the whites of their eyes when they turn me down. (I do set appointments on the phone now from leads.)

I hope you find a couple of folks to become part of your synergy group. :)

Hey,
I just started back doing final expense telesales, also do Medicare. Is there any newer agents that could benefit from having an accountability partner, helping each other stay accountable to our goals, habits, etc. To make sure we stay focused on achieving our goals?

I am struggling to find someone. ...my kids have moved out and even if I had a spouse anymore that wouldn't work for me.
Thanks ....and I would prefer no smart ass comments please!

I do Commercial P&C, otherwise I'd help you out. I will let you know starting out is the hardest part of insurance. It's hard calling and not having a deep knowledge base and the confidence that brings. Hang in there! It takes a good deal of time but it gets easier. I hope you're able to find a good accountabilibuddy

DYDJCllU0AEH0vq.jpg

Sorry, that's a bit of a smart ass comment, I couldn't help myself.

Back