An hoa owner requested the insurance loss history

CANMan

Can we tell the hoa owner that it will not be provided and keep the report private so no owners can view it? Basically, can we prevent owners from access to the loss run.

Last edited:
Explain the circumstances under which this request was made?
Who requested it?
What reason was given?
What is your role in the matter?
What US State is this happening in?

Know that it is often required by a home buyer during the escrow process because his insurance company (and possibly lender) would need the loss history because prior losses affect the future insurance.

Last edited:
An owner in a north Florida hoa sent a certified letter to the mngt co requesting to see the loss run. State statutes require that association records must be presented in 10 days after receipt of request.

I can only guess that there are things they don't want owners to see. I heard some things from owners, but cannot confitm.them.

Last edited:
I can only that there are things they don't want owners to see. I heard some things from owners, but cannot confitm.them.
What in the world is wrong with you? The HOA works for the members. Get off your high horse and provide it

I have not been allowed to see it. I would share if, but the board and lawyers are threatening me.

Back