Need help finding carrier for overweight prospect

NotEnough

Super Genius
Hi All,

Been having trouble finding a suitable carrier for my client. I currently insure their parents but he got declined. I looked through Foresters/Protective/Phoenix and he is at the very tail end of the chart. Just got declined by PHX actually.

22 Year Old Male
Non Smoker, no known health issues aside from his weight
5'9" to 5'10" and is 320 lbs
Also, unsure if this matters, but he is not licensed. Never had a driver's license...

Parents are looking for something just to cover his FE needs if something were to happen. They are ok with either term or wl product. Just want coverage.. any suggestions on where to place him?

Wow! Love to hear what the suggestions there are on this one. He's declined with all my carriers due to age and weight. I am sure there is some place you can roll him to... might just be the corner.

And as to health issues, he's got 'em and they will be showing up soon enough.

Never used them, but if they will take that, I need to check them out. I've closed the book on few folks like this in the past. Do you really think they will take a 22 yr old with those tables??
Yes, if that's all that's wrong with him. The silver plan doesn't ask height/weight and is 6 months-85. Older ages have smaller F.A.'s available.

You can go Direct like I did, or you can go through Fexcon....errr I mean Todd King. :twitchy:

Lincoln Heritage would also cover him. No height and weight and they don’t ask about a DL. I know it might not be a preferred option for most, but I have them for those few and far between cases.

Hi All,

Been having trouble finding a suitable carrier for my client. I currently insure their parents but he got declined. I looked through Foresters/Protective/Phoenix and he is at the very tail end of the chart. Just got declined by PHX actually.

22 Year Old Male
Non Smoker, no known health issues aside from his weight
5'9" to 5'10" and is 320 lbs
Also, unsure if this matters, but he is not licensed. Never had a driver's license...

Parents are looking for something just to cover his FE needs if something were to happen. They are ok with either term or wl product. Just want coverage.. any suggestions on where to place him?

You have a few term carriers that would take this.

Pru and Hancock are good with larger builds (and would write this). ANICO maybe too. Banner would be a great option (rates off of S+) but I believe that they only have 6 tables for build so you'd be really close with them.

Back