Need Help In Florida !!!!!!!!!

tia

New agent 2-20, with a new agency with E&O and with a market.
In Hollywood FL.
Can't fine no appointments for personal auto. Called .......everybody, all require some experience......
Working with Superior Access but..........they.......suck !
Homes.....i have Universal and Citizen.
If anyone can recommend any companies that offer appointments or some MGA in florida PLEASE HELP !!!!!!!
Insurance Noodle---they want to get out from florida....
Agent Secure-----need to have experience.

ANY ADVICE IS APPRECIATED!!!
thank you, GOD BLESS

You had to have some idea that it would be difficult to get appointments. Have tried the non standard auto companies? Look into SIAA. There is a fee though.

Check out agencyequity.com. use the search function. He has all the cluster information you may need. Also check with the state association.

I knew that is difficult to get appointments but.......now i feel it.....

THE ANSWER FROM SIAA.........
Unfortunately at this time the south Florida market is extremely difficult for us in terms of writing business. Our partner carriers are generally reluctant to appoint or accept business in the southern counties(Miami Dade, Broward, Palm Beach) so as this time it wouldn’t make financial sense on either end with your location being in Hollywood.

I can be of assistance if you would like send me and email and I will see how I can assist. The forum is full of information and I would suggest to read it very thoroughly I recvd the same response from SIAA at the beginning of this year.

Now my markets include Travelers, Safeco, Progressive, The Hartford, Mercury and so on (I joined a franchise) South Florida is a unique market and requires a unique individual to be successful.

I can be of assistance if you would like send me and email and I will see how I can assist. The forum is full of information and I would suggest to read it very thoroughly I recvd the same response from SIAA at the beginning of this year.

Now my markets include Travelers, Safeco, Progressive, The Hartford, Mercury and so on (I joined a franchise) South Florida is a unique market and requires a unique individual to be successful.

I've worked with this guy in the past and feel he has some good information. It'd be worth your time talking to him. He isn't a recruiting monger like you see here but he definitely knows the Florida market and territory.

Back