Need help! Who to work for?

Re: Company Worth Looking Into

Salem Insurance Guy, Would you mind shooting me a quick email to let me know what you thought of Vicki's book? I want to buy it but its pricey and I want to make sure its worth the investment...
Thanks!

I think it's decent if you're going to do Vicki's system. Otherwise you probably won't get much out of it. Like it says in the book, it's not book about prospecting, because you're buying leads. It's a book about selling online using the ALISS system and Efinancial. If you're already an experienced agent you'll probably know and understand a majority of it, but possibly pick up a couple tips. If you're brand new it's a must have. What I like is the CD that comes with it with a lot of her emails for the auto responders. I can cut and paste instead of trying to make up my own stuff or trying to retype it. Since I plan on doing the Efinancial deal it was worth it for me. Some others may or may not think the same.

Re: Company Worth Looking Into

I think it's decent if you're going to do Vicki's system. Otherwise you probably won't get much out of it. Like it says in the book, it's not book about prospecting, because you're buying leads. It's a book about selling online using the ALISS system and Efinancial. If you're already an experienced agent you'll probably know and understand a majority of it, but possibly pick up a couple tips. If you're brand new it's a must have. What I like is the CD that comes with it with a lot of her emails for the auto responders. I can cut and paste instead of trying to make up my own stuff or trying to retype it. Since I plan on doing the Efinancial deal it was worth it for me. Some others may or may not think the same.

How much do the leads cost you have to buy?

Back