Need Interviews for Advisor Today Re: Social Network Prospecting

Y.L. Prinzel

Expert
Hi Everyone,

Advisor Today accepted my pitch for short article discussing the best ways to use social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Forums, Blogs, etc.) for prospecting.

I would like to interview some agents who have been successful using these tools. Anyone interested? You'll get your name in lights...er...actually, there won't be any lights....but it will be in print--unless you wish to remain nameless :)

I'd like to set up some interviews for next week, so please PM me or respond here if you have questions or want to be interviewed.

Re: Need Interviews for Advisor Today Re: Social Network Prospect

Thanks to those of you who have responded. Still looking for some more interviews so please PM me if you are interested.

My deadline is 8/15, so I'd really like to have all the interviews conducted by 8/5.

Hi Everyone,

Advisor Today accepted my pitch for short article discussing the best ways to use social media (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Forums, Blogs, etc.) for prospecting.

I would like to interview some agents who have been successful using these tools. Anyone interested? You'll get your name in lights...er...actually, there won't be any lights....but it will be in print--unless you wish to remain nameless :)

I'd like to set up some interviews for next week, so please PM me or respond here if you have questions or want to be interviewed.

Send your request to Michael at spinweb. He has done many seminars on this.

They really want agent quotes, but he could definitely give me some good background information. Thanks Ron :)

Back