New Agent Looking To Sell Over The Phone

Xnutty

Ok so here's my short story. I'm looking for something SIMPLE to sell on the phone that i don't have to service. I've been selling my own products (information) over the internet for 10 years and do very well. But I want to get back on the phone and sell something simple just to get my phone game up back to where it once was.

I've decided to get my license and join one of those "lead programs" where I can just be passed some leads, call them, pitch them, close them, and move on.

My question is I don't know what company to go with.

I honestly don't care that much about percentages and I do not need any sales system or training. All I need is a basic script (that I will probably change drastically) and the leads.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should go?

Thanks.

Ok so here's my short story. I'm looking for something SIMPLE to sell on the phone that i don't have to service. I've been selling my own products (information) over the internet for 10 years and do very well. But I want to get back on the phone and sell something simple just to get my phone game up back to where it once was.

I've decided to get my license and join one of those "lead programs" where I can just be passed some leads, call them, pitch them, close them, and move on.

My question is I don't know what company to go with.

I honestly don't care that much about percentages and I do not need any sales system or training. All I need is a basic script (that I will probably change drastically) and the leads.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where I should go?

Thanks.
What type of insurance are you looking to sell? What Market?

What type of insurance are you looking to sell? What Market?

Thanks for your reply.

I honestly don't care. The companies I have been looking at are final expense.

Honestly I just want to get on the phone. I'd sell chimney sweeps for a few months if I could find a company that would allow me to do it from home.

Money is not the issue. I just want to get on with live people and pitch.

After 6 months or so I won't be doing it anymore anyway.

Whatever is the easiest to get started with (meaning time frame) is what I will go with.

Last edited:
We are working on a plan now for life sales by phone. The only reason I am considering it is product is unbelievably simple online app, signature process and issue. Will have free lead program for those who produce and discounted lead program for the part timers that produce some. One simple plan, one simple pitch. Probably kick it off week after next. Email me if your interested. [email protected]

We are working on a plan now for life sales by phone. The only reason I am considering it is product is unbelievably simple online app, signature process and issue. Will have free lead program for those who produce and discounted lead program for the part timers that produce some. One simple plan, one simple pitch. Probably kick it off week after next. Email me if your interested. [email protected]

Thanks Doug. I just wrote you an email. Look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks for your reply.

Honestly I just want to get on the phone. I'd sell chimney sweeps for a few months if I could find a company that would allow me to do it from home.

Whatever is the easiest to get started with (meaning time frame) is what I will go with.

Contact jroot and picnic on the forum. They have the internet ez life wired. They also have some webinars on the subject that are very good.

Lee

People can certainly learn to sell over the phone. And you can make a career of is.

However, for most of us, learning to sell F2F makes it much easier to later go mainly on the phone.

Unless like Wino you have a face for phone sales.

Rick

Thanks for your reply.

Okay...are you saying you're looking for a quick buck with FE sales over the phone and then you're out of the business in 6 months??

If so, I would think again - as persistency goes, FE sales over the phone can be some of the worst. If you plan on only staying in the biz for less then a year plan on being paid as earned not advanced. As an MGA it's the only way I would contract an agent who's focus is FE over the phone.

Term or Long-Term Care over the phone is a different story. Both products have better persistency with phone sales.

Back