New agent!

Ya RPS would be a solid place. A lot of our brokers use them for liability. Our sister co finances a lot of their policies. Never really heard anything bad about them.

Do they have a retail segment, I thought it was all wholesale?
I honestly have no clue, that’s why i was asking the questions haha.

lol... that's not arrogance at all!

Ok a retail agency is one that sells insurance directly to the consumer, i.e. whoever you buy your car insurance from is considered a retailer.

A wholesaler would be an agency that DOES NOT sell to the general public. They sell policies by using agencies to sell for them. Usually E&S business but there are many standard and main street offerings working their way into that world.

lol... that's not arrogance at all!

Ok a retail agency is one that sells insurance directly to the consumer, i.e. whoever you buy your car insurance from is considered a retailer.

A wholesaler would be an agency that DOES NOT sell to the general public. They sell policies by using agencies to sell for them. Usually E&S business but there are many standard and main street offerings working their way into that world.
Shooting you a pm

Ya man, you mentioned you have been in the trucking industry for a while. Guessing you have friends that own companies? If you went wholesale you would still need a retailer to handle the account. You wouldnt be able to work direct with your friends

Ya man, you mentioned you have been in the trucking industry for a while. Guessing you have friends that own companies? If you went wholesale you would still need a retailer to handle the account. You wouldnt be able to work direct with your friends
Ahhh ok ok I’m sort of getting the gist of it now.

Eugene, he isn't talking about BEING a wholesaler, I believe he is suggesting using a wholesaler but BEING a retailer. So... @DIGroup do you want to work with your associates and friends, or not... Then we can tell you what you want to be lol

Back