New agent!

DIGroup

What’s going on everyone?

I recently took and passed my p&c test in pa and am looking to mainly focus on commercial accounts. With that being said does anyone have any reviews of working with RPS? Very interested in working with them, but figured I’d reach out to the community first and get some feedback.

Little background on me. I’m currently transitioning from owning a trucking company to starting an independent agency (company was acquired). So i know the commercial end from a insureds position pretty well. I have been in the industry my whole life and have a pretty good base of clients as all of my friends and colleagues are in the transportation industry as well.

Thanks in advance for your answers!

I work with RPS a lot. They have had a massive weak spot in the past in regards to their commercial transportation options. But recently I know they hired on two guys who have some extensive experience and backgrounds in transportation. From what I was told they have some big plans to grow in that area.

We have used them on some things. The great thing is with that type broker you can work with more than one. We use RPS, AmWins, Hull & Co etc. Give them a try, if you like it, keep 'em busy, if you don't like 'em, move on down the line.
Awesome thank you for your response! Do you mind if i pm you with some questions?

I work with RPS a lot. They have had a massive weak spot in the past in regards to their commercial transportation options. But recently I know they hired on two guys who have some extensive experience and backgrounds in transportation. From what I was told they have some big plans to grow in that area.
That’s great news! Could i shoot you a pm asking a few questions about them?

@plainstrader ... Side note... where you are, I will give a shoit out for Rinwalt & Liesche as well! Commercial Auto | Ringwalt & Liesche

Ya RPS would be a solid place. A lot of our brokers use them for liability. Our sister co finances a lot of their policies. Never really heard anything bad about them.

Do they have a retail segment, I thought it was all wholesale?

Back