New and here to learn

The problem with Trans is any type of multiple pain meds it’s graded and many Fe people heavy pain meds . If so you must place copd/pain meds direct express at prosperity and they also have true ss billing . Pays full comp on level/graded and rop . You look around you can get 130% .

I’ll pass before writing prosperity. I referred someone to an agent to write prosperity recently.

Tell them to call moo right Jd? I think i recall one time you don’t write GI but I’ve made a hell of a lot of money on GI and Graded. Example is GTL. CHF. I’ve written i bet 15-20 in last yr with 50% second yr payout . Also people with present cancer i write Great western , Great western only 1 yr chargeback for death .

Where do you write that case ?

GI ?

I said I passed it off.

I rarely write GI. Maybe 2 or 3 a year?

If prosperity graded or ROP is the best fit I’ll let somebody else write it.

Same for AmAm. I tried to find an AmAm agent last week to give a case to. Couldn’t find one.

Tell them to call moo right Jd? I think i recall one time you don’t write GI but I’ve made a hell of a lot of money on GI and Graded. Example is GTL. CHF. I’ve written i bet 15-20 in last yr with 50% second yr payout . Also people with present cancer i write Great western , Great western only 1 yr chargeback for death .

I contacted with GTL two years ago. I will write graded. But we had an FEX agent write one and the guy died like a week later.

He hadn’t even made one payment so there was nothing for GTL to pay. They termed the agent. Then sent him a threatening letter about reporting him to the DOI.

I don’t think they ever followed thru with that.

But I fired them as soon as I learned about it. I’ve dealt with enough piece of sh!t companies to deal with another one. Dumped the materials in the trash.

But I don’t need them anyway. They don’t do anything KSKJ modified won’t do. And KSKJ pays the agent more.

I will refer GI to PM now as they are better priced than mofo. But I’ll refer them to mofo too.

Good for you if you write that business. I never contracted with GW or AIG.

It’s not business I want. I’ve never advised anyone to not write it. And it doesn’t bother me for agents to write it. But it sure bothers agents that I don’t.

I already said where I place those people but I guess it's need to be said again?

COPD is level with KSKJ. Smoker, non smoker is level.

I place DOPD DE with Trans. If there is someone else please enlighten.

I place nitro and isosorbide level with KSKJ.

Do I need to word that differently?
We need a lol button

Back