New Trans offering!!

They weren't in great health, it's just that I was pretty sure they qualified. One had COPD, but had quit smoking over a year ago, another was on insulin and had stage 3 CKD. She had been declined by PFA, I then wrote her CICA, she lapsed that after a few mos. due to banking change she didn't tell me about and Trans Express was cheaper (but paid more commish) than rewriting her with CICA.

They weren't in great health, it's just that I was pretty sure they qualified. One had COPD, but had quit smoking over a year ago, another was on insulin and had stage 3 CKD. She had been declined by PFA, I then wrote her CICA, she lapsed that after a few mos. due to banking change she didn't tell me about and Trans Express was cheaper (but paid more commish) than rewriting her with CICA.

Plus the billing and customer service with Trans are far better than CICA.

That's partly what's driving me away from writing as much CICA. However, CICA still approves more folks for me (even with the new underwriting) than the new Trans does

I had a Trans Immediate Solution just approved, submitted last night. I was sweating that one and it's the first IS approval I've gotten in a long time. May try to send them some more, but their UW is just too unpredictable.

Back