new facebook lead order

mudhound

Guru
100+ Post Club
Good morning to you!

Gosh, how things have changed! I did my 1st order of Facebook leads. My intent was to call and do them on the phone. So far, I have failed. No I mean, I have found how not to do them 15 times. LOL!!! Putting on a positive spin. Things I have found out so far. I asked for a location and got LOTS of different locations. I even got one from out of state! Yep, I am asking for that one to be replaced. From the calls (15 of them) I found 2 bad phone numbers and 5-7 without voicemail. I have spoken with 5-6 of them and got the same old story that I might have gotten if I were face to face. I have says her boyfriend sent in for the info. Believe it or not that call was the best one yet! I joked with her that he wanted to knock her off. She laughed and we did discus insurance. I actually might have a chance on this one.

Is the above typical? Is it normal to have so much drive time between leads? I am used to ordering a batch (DM) and staying with in a county or a city.

Good morning to you!

Gosh, how things have changed! I did my 1st order of Facebook leads. My intent was to call and do them on the phone. So far, I have failed. No I mean, I have found how not to do them 15 times. LOL!!! Putting on a positive spin. Things I have found out so far. I asked for a location and got LOTS of different locations. I even got one from out of state! Yep, I am asking for that one to be replaced. From the calls (15 of them) I found 2 bad phone numbers and 5-7 without voicemail. I have spoken with 5-6 of them and got the same old story that I might have gotten if I were face to face. I have says her boyfriend sent in for the info. Believe it or not that call was the best one yet! I joked with her that he wanted to knock her off. She laughed and we did discus insurance. I actually might have a chance on this one.

Is the above typical? Is it normal to have so much drive time between leads? I am used to ordering a batch (DM) and staying with in a county or a city.

Yes FB leads are spread out more. Sr Life can generate 20 FB leads usually within a 30 mile radius in 24 hours. They're $15 each.

One thing that I've found comparing FB and DM: FB leads are half the price of DM leads and they also yield about half the number of sales as DM leads.

When you crunch the numbers they both give you the same ROI. But when you look at the metric of ROI per hour then DM is better. This is for face 2 face only. Telesales is a different animal.

Just now getting back into PAID FB leads. Almost 3 months now. So far not impressed with volume or quality. I do much better with organic leads (FB, YT, website).

Low volume. High quality. Contact rate less than half. I qualify them to the nines BEFORE I ever call them. Most of the ones I talk to become clients.

Decided to give paid FB leads a try for the first time in maybe 5 years.

Will hang in for another 30 days or so before pulling the plug then MAYBE try another vendor for paid FB leads. Not sure.

My impression, and I may be off base, is internet leads (including FB) are not expecting a F2F meeting. If you can't/won't work internet leads by phone/email you probably need to consider another source.

DM is low tech so PROBABLY NOT expecting you to email something. Doesn't mean they want you to come to their home. They may ask you to mail something. I know most agents would rather eat broken glass than put something in the mail.

F2F also lends itself to x-selling much more so than telesales.

That is also my opinion based on personal experience.

Back