New Forum Member Here

lchen23

Hi all,

I am here here and found this board while searching for insight on life insurance products (particularly WL policies) as I consider how to best protect my family and save for the future.

The forum has been incredibly helpful in understanding a complicated topic and I look forward to learning more.

Best wishes.

Hi all,

I am here here and found this board while searching for insight on life insurance products (particularly WL policies) as I consider how to best protect my family and save for the future.

The forum has been incredibly helpful in understanding a complicated topic and I look forward to learning more.

Best wishes.

I always thought this forum was gear more towards insurance agents than non agents.

Hi all,

Best wishes.

Best thing you can do is call a local agent... It's the same price and you'll get expert advice.

Lots of good brokers hear. Make sure u talk to a broker who can shop many good companies for u. Good luck.

Is there a section of the forums I can find brokers? I'm from IL.

I was going to send bntrs some questions (including if he's from IL) but sadly I need 20 posts before I can send private messages.

I currently work for the large paramedical companies and am hoping to gleen information from the insurance perspective.

I did see a post about the wait in getting the perspective contacted and scheduled in a timely manner.

There is so much more going on in our world than you would know not being here.
Most of us work for multiple companies and have a very busy schedule.

I am hoping to to do more directs which gets the client contacted and completed in a more timely manner.
I have control over my calendar

Latest posts

Back