New Golden Rule Platinum Plans

It's not really sneaky if they tell us about it.

And it's not just a way to get money, don't you think it costs money to get a policy reviewed and issued? Man hours, underwriting, printing, mailing, etc.

It probably makes up for some of the losses in declines that actually cost them money aslo.

its just the insurance companies sneaky , below the tabled way if getting just a little more money... all insurance companies are crooks theives and liars....

"Are you on an advanced contract right now? This comes into play as most MGA's won't release you with a debit balance unless the new GA will assume the debt (very few will do this)".

Joshril
I do have a lead bill with the KB. I will pay that off next mongth. I would like to start the new year by starting all over as an independent appointed direct to all the carriers I sell.
I have learned everything I know that has value from you men on this forum.
I got into insurance because a friend got me hooked up with naa. When I saw how outrageous their rates were I did not sale one of their policies. Then I went with the Ohio KB for health with Assurant and GR. NO one wated Assurant. I have had some success with GR and now they go and do this. I am spending my time now filling about appointment forms with TX carriers.
TXInsurance, in an earlier post you said you could put a newbie in touch with the right Cigna person for appointment. Can you give me that contact? My e-mail is on mail profile. I promise only to contact you on the forum.
Much Abliged

TXInsurance, in an earlier post you said you could put a newbie in touch with the right Cigna person for appointment. Can you give me that contact?

Not me. Maybe Sti?

I know no one at Cigna , nor do I care.

The product and underwriting does not impress me one bit.

It probably makes up for some of the losses in declines that actually cost them money aslo.

These are the costs of doing business... Taking earned commissions that don't make it a certain amount of months is underhanded in my opinion.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
"Are you on an advanced contract right now? This comes into play as most MGA's won't release you with a debit balance unless the new GA will assume the debt (very few will do this)".

Joshril
I do have a lead bill with the KB. I will pay that off next mongth. I would like to start the new year by starting all over as an independent appointed direct to all the carriers I sell.
I have learned everything I know that has value from you men on this forum.
I got into insurance because a friend got me hooked up with naa. When I saw how outrageous their rates were I did not sale one of their policies. Then I went with the Ohio KB for health with Assurant and GR. NO one wated Assurant. I have had some success with GR and now they go and do this. I am spending my time now filling about appointment forms with TX carriers.
TXInsurance, in an earlier post you said you could put a newbie in touch with the right Cigna person for appointment. Can you give me that contact? My e-mail is on mail profile. I promise only to contact you on the forum.
Much Abliged

I think you are good to go if you GA releases you...

Last edited:
I went on the TDI site and printed out the Top 40 carriers in TX. Only about five or six have a real market share. How many carriers should I appoint with?
I want to sign up for Norvax soon. They quote everybody. Do y'all appoint with dozens of carriers doing business in your particular states?

That's the way it is so it doesn't matter what I feel, only what I do.

These are the costs of doing business... Taking earned commissions that don't make it a certain amount of months is underhanded in my opinion.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Last edited by a moderator:
In TX you will need:

Aetna
BC/BS (maybe)
Humana
GR

Optional:

Time
Unicare
World
American Community
American National
etc.

Feel free to PM me if you need help with contracts... (shameless plug...)

You might want to wait on Norvax. Especially if they still require a 12 month (or is it 6 month commitment.

Quotit does not have a commitment and another competitor will be live very soon that (believe this is correct) does not require a commitment and is less expensive than Norvax or Quotit.

Back