New guy from Indiana

Welcome to the forum...you will find a wealth of knowledge here.

Great because I'm looking for free leads, highest commissions, guaranteed issue, and I want to sell it all over the phone because I like to party all night and sleep till noon.

Where can I get a website where people just buy directly from it and I don't have to bother with talking to them and stuff?

I don't want to be no salesman!

Newby said:
Great because I'm looking for free leads, highest commissions, guaranteed issue, and I want to sell it all over the phone because I like to party all night and sleep till noon.

Where can I get a website where people just buy directly from it and I don't have to bother with talking to them and stuff?

I don't want to be no salesman!

Welcome to the forum. To answer the question about where to get a website, I believe their is an ex agent on the forum offering them for $99. What state are you in?

senior-advisor-indiana said:
Welcome to the forum. To answer the question about where to get a website, I believe their is an ex agent on the forum offering them for $99. What state are you in?

The state of confusion.

Oh yeah. Welcome to the forum. Where all the people are very nice here. Where everyone is eager to answer your questions with sincerity and honesty.

TRK3031962 said:
Oh yeah. Welcome to the forum. Where all the people are very nice here. Where everyone is eager to answer your questions with sincerity and honesty.

So very similar to politicians then?

xrac said:
If you listen to all of the advice given on this forum you are guaranteed to earn $250,000 a year working only three days per week. :biggrin: ;)

I really didn't want to work that much. I just want people to call me when they need insurance. If I'm with the best company people will do that for me wan't they?

Is Bankers Life pretty good?

Back