New Here... Need Help Selling Leads

hp007

Hi,

I own several finance, insurance and health related websites. I have plenty of traffic and have been monetizing them through widgets from big companies. However, I would like to get into selling leads directly through some sort of quote system or form I can put on my sites. I have looked at things like prospectzone, but my expertise lies in generating the traffic, so I am looking for some general advice.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance

I am not opposed to it... but I try to stay away from CJ type of programs. You have other suggestions?

A bunch for my finance sites and I am happy with my current setup.

However, that's my question. I am not generating any leads right now. Yet, I have a lot of targeted HSA traffic and I am looking for a mechanism to generate leads.

Any ideas?

You probably don't want to get in the business of selling leads to agents directly, for a variety of reasons. You might want to talk to Bob Klee at Hometown Quotes (hometownquotes.com) to see if he has any level of interest in them.

I am not opposed to it... but I try to stay away from CJ type of programs. You have other suggestions?

I'd check for affiliate programs direct to a lead vendor, like HTQ like Josh said, or look at surehits.

If you sell the leads you will likely end up with posts about you here and it usually isn't pretty!

hp007,
Give me a call if you'd like to chat about different options/ideas....

Appreciate the endorsement from you other guys....

Merry Christmas all!

Back