New-ish Agent Advice - Where to go?

Hi all, new-ish agent and wondering where to go. I've talked to the MLM type agencies and that culture is not my style (think Family, Primerica, Simmetry, etc). I saw 360 and Todd King on here. They seem pretty reputable and straightforward. I think I'll be selling MP, UL/IUL, and maybe annuities so not sure if they'd be the right place or not? I definitely am not going to "recruit" etc... Selling mostly through lead-gen based stuff. Would they be a good fit or worth talking to? I'm kind of new, but a self-starter so once I get some momentum, won't need much hand-holding. Any feedback would be appreciated.

This is great info - will be reaching out to TRKing next week. Question for the vets - I like the concept of being able to sell both Final Expense and Mortgage Protection as, combined, they cover a couple of different markets and both offer cross-sell oppts. I'd be good doing phone/virtual and also in person (for the local leads that I buy). Am I off the mark in my thinking? Like I mentioned, I do not want to recruit and am somewhat allergic to the MLM-type companies (like the big ones Family, Simmetrey, etc..). Any feedback as to which IMO/FMO would be a good fit, however biased ;) is welcome! (I'm also looking for vesting, commissions, and release info to be in writing). Geez Louise, I sound like a newby lol

Last edited:
Back