New life agent.

Atavae

I am looking around at different companies and I see some interest3 comments as a new agent I am looking at Mortgage protection and I have heard things about a company called Symmetry, they are not good things.

And then I have heard things about a company called Family Life First.

Can someone clue me in on these 2 companies and also tell me what other companies are good or bad?

Also as a new agent what should I look for as far as percentage pay?
Now obviously I am going to have to buy my own leads, so which companies do I want to look at as far as buying leads and what can I expect to pay for class A leads?

Also if you have any further info you would like to share with me please feel free.

Symmetry & Family are Multi-level insurance organization. Due to many levels of compensation that must be paid upward/above you, their commission plans starts off much lower than a traiditional insurance organization.

Ask yourself, do you want to sell yourself and want the highest possible commission? If so, these are not the two organizations to go with. There are other companies out there that have higher insurance commissions.

If you want to recruit and manage people, these two makes it very simple to do, they have a plug and play system already built in. But those who spend all their times recruiting are starving because they aren't selling.

Honestly, the Mortgage Protection is too small a market. There is not enough home buyers to meet the needs of insurance agents that are currently out there. You are actually better off focusing to the Senior Market instead. More people aging than there are people buying homes.

Leads are nothing more than a person's information. Nothing more, nothing less. It's just information. It doesn't perform miracles. You will still have to deal with a lot of "NOs". In the end, this is still sales.

The company that I have a contract with is only for experienced agents. You are new, you need to find someone local in your area. You'll need a good mentor to help you. Find a good sales system for you to use that fits your personality. Read as many books as you can about networking, sales, and marketing.

It's very important for you to have a good mentor who can help you along the way. That is why I suggest you find a successful local agent to help teach you the ropes. Be ready to work. And be ready to step out of your comfort zone.

Last edited:
Back